Simple Mom has some great sponsors.
For the record, I am picky about recommending resources to my readers. Because I advocate simple living and frugality, it would be confusing at best to recommend a bunch of stuff you don’t really need. Every dollar in our household has a name, so I would be doing you a dissservice to tell you to haphazardly spend money without thinking about it.
So when you see me recommending a store or a product, please know that I either use this item myself, or I can endorse the creator or vendor that they have a quality product.
That said, here are Simple Mom’s fabulous sponsors for July.
• Savor :: I love recommending small businesses, and I have a soft spot for fellow Etsy shop owners. Savor makes and sells beautiful handmade soaps of all kinds at reasonable prices – shaving soap, olive oil soap, dessert soap, salt bars and soaks, and more. Check it out. And then take a lovely bath.
• Belle and Boo :: First off, adorable website. Secondly, such great artistry! Mandy Sutcliffe is a published children’s illustrator, and in her store, she sells wall art, sweet gift tags, little magnets, and more. I challenge you to resist.
• Green Mommy Guide :: A great resource for taking small steps towards a green lifestyle at home. They understand a real mom’s life, and don’t preach to you the perils of environmental hazards. They give you good ideas. Check them out for green living tips.
• Lisa Leonard Designs :: You all know how much I love Lisa Leonard’s jewelry. I wear my necklace all the time, and I get so many compliments on it! Her stuff makes great gifts, and it’s reasonably priced. And who doesn’t want to support a mommy business?
• Todoodlist :: Be looking for a more in-depth review from me soon. In the meantime, I’m thoroughly digesting this little e-book. It’s simple, yet it has such a revolutionary idea. I’m working on a comprehensive productivity system for moms at home, and I plan on using some of Nick Cernis‘ ideas presented here. A great little read!
• Mom Agenda :: Again, look for a full review from me soon. But let’s just say the Mom Agenda is a fun, stylish way to keep your head from spinning. I’m all about sane living.
I’m thankful for these sponsors, as they help keep Simple Mom a great place to write. Please check them out!