The five Simple Mom readers who’ve won an Inkubook photo book of any style and size are:
- Kim, who’s reading The Creative Family by Amanda Soule
- DeeAnna, who’s reading Bend in the Road by Nicholas Sparks
- Julie Weaver, who’s reading Harry Potter in French (impressive!)
- Kealoha Kagawa, who’s reading Louder Than Words by Jenny McCarthy, and
- Nikki, who’s “reading blogs – nothing else” (I understand completely)
Congrats! Be looking for an email from me soon. And everyone else, don’t forget you have until November 30 to create your own free digital scrapbook. When you use the code PBK266, all you have to pay for is shipping. When you create your account, use the “invite others” feature to have others create an Inkubook account, and they’ll get a promotion code for a free book, too.
Check back here tomorrow, where I’m reviewing quite a few of the same thing, each from different companies. And several of you will get a chance to win some! They’re eco-fabulous.