Today I have a fun giveaway, from a new cloth diaper brand that’s fresh on the market, Ones & Twos— both for the veteran cloth diaper user and those of you who are intimidated, yet feeling the desire to dip your toes into the waters of cloth diapering.
One of my favorite Simple Organic posts of all time is one that was written by Megan Tietz telling us that it’s okay to cloth diaper part time– that it doesn’t have to be all or nothing. In fact, I myself am not a full-time cloth diaperer— I recently shared more about what I do on The Simple Mom Podcast, and I’ll be sure to let you know when that episode is live.
In the meantime, I want to tell you about a simple option that might help you ease into cloth diapering, or to build your stash! I’ll show you some really cute photos of my baby girl, too, while we’re at it.
Ones & Twos Diapers: Modern Cloth Diapers for Busy Parents
These diapers were designed by a mom in Australia who was looking at filling a gap in the all-in-one category. Most AIOs that are already available are organic or natural fibers – meaning they are costly. The Ones & Twos are microfiber so they are more affordable. They are also perfect for that new parent who really wants to try cloth diapers (full time or part time) but really wants simplicity and the ease of a disposable diaper.
In full disclosure, this diaper might not fit every baby. The are designed to fit most – from approximately 6.5 pounds to 40 pounds, although with the slim fit I’m not sure they would fit the chubbiest of babies. It fits my Hallee-girl great now (nine months old and under twenty pounds) but I’m not sure if it will last for her whole diapering career– we’ll see!
With that said, the narrow cut could also be seen as a benefit, as the Ones & Twos diaper is less bulky that some other cloth diapering options. I haven’t used AIOs very much, mostly due to the cost, so I must say that skipping the stuff-the-pocket step is very nice indeed.
Details about Ones & Twos
- four snap down rise adjustments in the front
- all-in-one – sewn in microfiber inserts inside a layer of stay-dry suede cloth
- optional microfiber (with stay dry layer) booster can lay next to baby or stuff into a pocket for extra absorbency (comes with the diaper)
- optional bamboo booster sold separately
- easy to use (but super strong) Velcro/hook & loop closures
- six simple and vibrant colors available plus white is sold in packs of 5
- easy to use – just like a disposable only reusable
- dry day & night
- no fuss wash & dry
- a budget blessing – only $16.95 each (or $79.95 for a pack of 5 white/only $15.99 each when sold in the pack)
Giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Leah!
Ones & Twos has graciously offered to give away one cloth diaper to one lucky Simple Organic reader (in the US or Canada).
To enter, simply leave a comment here telling us if you currently cloth diaper and if not, what’s holding you back from trying.
Giveaway ends Saturday, March 17th at midnight PST. “Good luck!” says Hallee.