Photo by Thomas Hawk
Wow, you all know a fabulous giveaway when you see one! There were a total of 1,571 entries. That is such a compliment to these vendors! They really are great and produce quality stuff.
I know you all are on the edge of your seat, so without further adieu, the winner is…
… Karen Putz from Deaf Mom World!
Congratulations, Karen! Please send me your snail mail address so I can pass them on to the shop owners.
Thank you so much to all of you for entering – I wish I could give something to each of you. But I’m not made of money.
But I do encourage you to visit these shops. I’ll be ordering some Christmas presents from them as soon as I publish this post.
- AMK Designs – reusable, eco-friendly produce bags
- Bliss Candles – clean-burning, soybean candles
- Marie Madeline Studios – beautifully hand-crafted aprons
- Lazy Organizer – sturdy, see-through organizing bags
- Busy Nest Cards – high-quality, customized mommy calling cards
- Plum Pear Apple – durable, happily-colored superhero capes
- Pear Budget – beautifully simple online budgeting tool
Come back Wednesday for a guest post, and on Friday, I’ve got something new to show you. I’m super excited about it.
Alright, I’m off to enjoy some cake and ice cream…