One of the greatest privileges with this gig as a blogger is the opportunity to make a serious difference in people’s lives. Mandi from Life Your Way recently told me that earlier this month, a friend of hers lost her husband after a sudden, unexpected illness.
Jenny is a stay-at-home mom to five kids between 9 months and 11 years old, and is suddenly facing the task of meeting not only the emotional, physical and educational needs of her kids, but their financial needs as well.
Mandi reached out to a group of bloggers to put together a one-time ebook bundle as part of a benefit sale for the Barlow family. I’m happy to contribute One Bite at a Time to the bundle, and this week, I’m asking YOU to make a tangible difference in Jenny’s life.
For three days only, pick up the following collection of e-books—worth more than $50—for just five bucks. 100 percent of your purchase will go directly to Jenny and her kids. (Or if you’d rather donate directly to this precious family and skip the e-books, you can do that here as well.)
You’ll receive the following collection of ebooks and printables:
- Easy Homemade by Mandi @ Life Your Way
- One Bite at a Time by Tsh @ Simple Mom
- 31 Days to Clean by Sarah Mae @ SarahMae.com
- Mindset for Moms by Jamie @ Steady Mom
- 50 Books to Enjoy with Kids by Veronica and Jessica
- Fill ‘Em Up by Laura @ Heavenly Homemakers
- Guide to Freezer Cooking by Crystal @ Money Saving Mom
- Tell Your Time by Amy @ Blogging with Amy
- How to Have Your Cake and Eat It, Too by Mandi @ Life Your Way
- Plus the Complete Set of Life Your Way Printables
Update: Thank you so much for your interest in the Barlow Family Benefit! At this time, the sale has ended. Thanks to your help in getting the word out, we sold 5,619 bundles and raised more than $26,000 for the Barlow family (not including direct donations)! My heart is full for the gift you’ve all given Jenny and her kids as they walk this difficult road. Thank you! If you’d still like to donate directly, click here.