Photo by Polar Bear
I feel rather like a chicken with my head cut off, so much have we had going on this week. I’ve been reminded how much we Americans rely on busy schedules to feel productive. I’m enjoying so much of my home culture, but busyness is not one of those things.
This means I haven’t had a ton of time to read other blogs this week. But I did score a few gems:
Food & Drink
- Silky Smooth Pumpkin Pie :: Smitten Kitchen (mmm… a holiday favorite from one of my favorite food bloggers)
Green & Frugal Living
This week, I want you, dear readers, to share a link under the “Green & Frugal Living” topic. Feel free to share any link in the comments section that falls under this category! (And yes, it can be your own.)
Making Your Home a Haven
- An Aviary for Baby Avery :: Ohdeedoh – Apartment Therapy (loving the tree mural and birds)
Kids & Parenting
- Fall Leaf Butterflies :: Art Projects For Kids (a great, new-to-me blog!)
- Our Art Gallery :: Let’s Explore (a simple idea that really packs some punch)
- Actions Define Priorities :: Paid Twice (this is why I shop at Goodwill, too – albeit in the expensive part of town)
- Ribbon Organization and Storage Ideas :: Little Birdie Secrets (just in time for the holidays!)
- How to Find That Elusive Balance Between Work and Life :: Zen Habits (this applies to working at home, too)
Taking Care of Yourself
- Another 24 Hour Giveaway: Lisa Leonard Designs :: Money Saving Mom (hurry – this giveaway from my favorite jewelry designer ends tonight!)
And speaking of giveaways, the winner of the customized holiday photo cards and custom postage stamps is Kristen, who said her favorite holiday is… “Christmas! It always has been and will be….it’s just so cozy!” Congrats, Kristen – look for an email from me in your inbox.
Have a great weekend – and don’t forget to enter to win the printer!