Photo by Steve Wall
A few days late, but better late than never.
Here are my favorite posts from April over here at Simple Mom:
- Toggl: a nifty time management tool for COOs of the Home
- In box: Empty! Now – My 5-Steps to Email Efficiency
- Another Non-Scrapbook Project with Scrapbook Paper
- My Daily Docket is My Daily Lifesaver
- Home Management Notebooks are a great idea
And here are some recent favorite April reads from elsewhere in the blogosphere:
- 18 Ways to Teach Your Preschooler to Write – Preschool Mama
- The Perfect Sugar Cookie Recipe – Kristen McClane
- Let’s Discuss Photography – Mt. Hope Chronicles
- 10 Tips to a Wildly Successful Garage Sale – Being Frugal
- Maintaining the Compost Bin – Small Notebook
Found a link you think fellow Simple Mom readers would enjoy? Do share.