When you feel like your life just isn’t jiving with your passions, what do you do? How do you know when it’s time to make a big risky change? That’s what this episode is about as I talk with Haley Stewart, who just moved across the country with her family. They left what they knew but was a less-than-ideal job and moved to live on a farm, where her husband is an intern. They’re learning to farm!
Listen in here:
(If you’re reading this via email, head here to listen to the episode.)
Links from this episode:
- Haley’s blog, Carrots for Michaelmas
- Haley’s podcast, Fountains of Carrots
- Haley on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Their farm “school,” World Hunger Relief
- Notes From a Blue Bike
- Waco, Texas
- Last Child in the Woods
- Haley’s happy thing: Librivox (especially books read by Elizabeth Klett and Karen Savage)
- Tsh’s happy thing: Yoga with Adriene
We got together for coffee a few weeks ago!
If you enjoy The Simple Show, would you kindly leave a short-n-sweet review on iTunes? It really helps new people find the show, and is also sprinkles magic fairy Apple dust on our hard work, if you get our drift. Thanks. (Details here on how to leave a review.)